MANGAZINE DIGEST: GEKKAN ASUKA DECEMBER ISSUE (2011)
I had originally planned to wait till the January 2012 issue and do a combo mag post but since I will be very occupied with RL activities in December, I won’t have time to scan stuff from the magazines. Therefore I acquiesce to time constraint and thus, this post. Fans of Uraboku would certainly love the 2nd collection of illustrative cards that is bundled with this issue of Asuka but unfortunately, there isn’t any new chapter. However, there will be a new chapter in the upcoming Jan issue. So, keep a look out for it as I’ll try and squeeze some snippets when I get my copy of Asuka’s Jan 2012 issue.
Selected chapter snippets from Asuka’s Dec issue include:
~ Yoshiwara Hana Oboro
~ Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
~ Momogumi Plus Senki
~ Barajou no Kiss
~ Samurai Drive
~ Messiah -Seiiki Ishuu
~ Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!
~ Cover Snaps
* Click on the individual title to go direct to the selected teasers.
Now, who does not like bonus freebies, raise your virtual hand…
SPECIALS – MAG FREEBIES
-NEW VOLUME RELEASES-
Genji Monogatari Vol.2 – Loved the cover art.
– It’s getting a live-action film dramatization titled ‘Genji Monogatari -Sennen no Nazo‘ airing on Dec-10 in cinemas across Japan. Real life bishounen actor Ikuta Toma and Higashiyama Noriyuki stars as Hikaru Genji and Murasaki Shikibu respectively. I’m interested in how the movie will play out based on the manga’s adaptation of Murasaki’s novel. I reckon it should be interesting to watch.
Watch the Official Trailer of Genji Monogatari -Sennen no Nazo here:
Hana wa Sakura yori mo Hana no Gotoku – Chapter 3
– Hakubi is close to having *his (her)* secret exposed to the suspicious Souma but fortunately, Ugen steps in to save the day but in the process, he saw something he’s not supposed to…
O*G*A Onigokko Royal – Chapter 5
Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken – Chapter 24
– A sudden misunderstanding ensues when Mirelle accidentally saw Richard together with the Princess from Hell and made things complicated between them. Mirelle tend to interpret things the wrong way at first sight without understanding the actual scenario especially when it involves poor Richard. The girl is as dense as a rain cloud when she is living the day to day life and not cross-dressing as an heroic Earl. Makes you want to slap her around a bit.
– Yakumo’s roped in on a mysterious case involving ‘spontaneous human combustion’ and mutilation. Nothing is quite as it appears especially when human drama is involved and it is down to Yakumo to exact the truth.
– So, after 38 chapters, it is Tenjou’s turn to get some needed character development and he had a broken past contrary to how he always portrays himself to others. It is unfortunate that you have a condescending heroine who fails to understand her so called ‘knights’ which often made her ends up in situation like these…
::NEXT ISSUE PREVIEW::
…つづく till the next ASUKA update. Enjoy!
You may use the images for graphical purposes, etc but please do not claim them as your own and re-post them elsewhere w/o permission. It would be pitiful if you do. You may, however, link to this post for reference.