月刊 ASUKA JULY ISSUE 2011
I know that I’d skipped doing the June snippets but that was intentional due to my busy schedule. Some peeps have been constantly checking to see if I would post teasers from the July issue after the previous miss. Well, fret not cos the Asuka snippets are back. The teasers aren’t quite teasers any more but nonetheless, I’m sure not everyone has gotten wind of the latest chapters. Therefore, these will definitely cheer y’all up.
What you’ll get to see:
• Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
• Barajou no Kiss
• Gatsu ni tsubame to migi ni kage **new
• Ouji wa Tadaima Dekasegi Chuu
• Akaki Tsuki no Mawaru Koro **final
• Kyou kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!
• Genji Monogatari
• The Conductor **final
• Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
::SHINREI TANTEI YAKUMO::
– File 3, Chapter 10: Smexy shirtless Yakumo uncovers the truth and deception behind the mysterious death of a young woman after cooling himself from the summer heat by the taps. Haruka wasn’t even in the picture. If she was, she would have swoon and faint at the droolworthy sight of dripping wet Yakumo. (*¬*) (^o^)
– Chapter 33 colour pages. Zone’s back again after being off for a time. That’s because it has been alternating with ‘Trinity Blood’ which Kyujyo Kujo is also working on. Tbh, I prefer ‘Trinity Blood’ to Zone which I have not been following from the beginning. The manga is also getting its first CD dramatization.
::BARAJOU NO KISS::
– Chapter 34 (solely for Barajou fans): Bishoujo Seiran-KUN stole more than just the spotlight in this chapter and did them all with finesse and style. As for the heroine…ya, she’s still lame.
::GATSU TSUBAME TO MIGI NI KAGE::
– New manga from Katagiri Yoshisugu who previously did a one shot called ‘Tera Cafe Biyori’ for Asuka not too long ago. This one is about an onigiri loving protagonist student who also moonlights as a young samurai wielding enforcer in a vigilante sort of organization that’s trying to stop the criminal activities of a secret society type gang. Unbeknown to him, one of his school mates is a spy for the baddies.
::AKAKI TSUKI NO MAWARU KORO::
– Final chapter. This was a rather short adaptation of the novel of the same name. Does it have a good kabuki ending for the heroine? Ya, pretty much so and only after being threatened with death. The chapter’s cover gave out such a strong hint too😛
::KYOU KARA MA NO TSUKI JIYUUGYOU!::
– Yuri is in a bind cos the misguided Lady Flynn is about to trade him off to Cimaron. But Yozak is nearby so it’ll all work out in the end. The funniest bit is when Gunter’s soul ends up in a doll (he was shot by a poison dart) and Anissina trying to find a way to return his soul to his body by subjecting his body with all sorts of ridiculous test…xDDD Of course, all she needs is the Wincott brat😆
– Chapter 6 with colour pages. Young Genji learned the hard way that ‘hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ and in this case, it’s Lady Rokujo’s vengeful jealousy at Genji’s other lovers.
– Kaminaga Manabu brought the curtain down in spectacular fashion, in the final chapter. Conductor is a well written dramatic story and with a thrilling orchestrated plot. Definitely the best psychological murder mystery manga with a touch of supernatural I’ve seen in a long while. I’m not going to give away more than what is revealed here. Let’s save it for the scanlating team!
::URAGIRI WA BOKU NO NAMAE WO SHITTEIRU::
– Another lulz inducing chapter especially the first 3 parts. The last half is pure *shounen-ai* fan service at the hot spring. I can hear lots of gasping from Yuki x Luka shippers.
The mad hatter Tachibana reveals his reasons behind his obsession with er…hats! Simple really, he’s grown a bald patch in the middle like Prince Wills. Don’t you think that explains his crazy hats collection (*O*) *LMAO* …I kid of course!
Wot? No hawt pool scenes? Yuki x LuKa’s smexy hot-spring rendezvous plus the rest of the chapter snips available to view at my LJ. Just click on the thumbnail below to get there. (^_-)
~つづく next time~
You may use the images for graphical purposes, etc but please do not claim them as your own and re-post them elsewhere w/o permission. It would be pitiful if you do. You may, however, link to this post for reference.